Toyotaare currently offering a new opportunity as a Bodyshop Estimator to join our business based out of our Edgware dealership.
As a Bodyshop Estimator, you will be a natural people person who can build great relationships with customers, Insurers, manufacturer partners and colleagues. You will be responsible for estimating the cost of the damage and the required level of repair. Alongside, you will be customer focused as you will be required to book customers in and keep them updated throughout the vehicle process.
What we Need
- Schedule work to meet customer requirements taking into account body shop utilisation targets, job complexity and parts/materials availability.
- Update customer database to maintain accurate records of work carried out.
- Update customer on workshop progress regularly.
- Provide accurate estimates for via the required bodywork estimating platform, ensuring that the customer is fully aware of all the likely costs and timescales involved.
- Liaise with Parts when it comes to ordering parts and notify the customer of any potential delays.
- Liaise with other departments where required.
- Ensure all estimates raised are entered onto the claims log and tracked/ followed up regularly.
- Maintain tight control of cash debtors.
- Ensure that the relevant authority (where required) is received and recorded before any repair is commenced.
- Ensure that designated repairers are regularly visited and audited for repair process & quality.
- Ensure vehicle returns are kept to an absolute minimum and that work being released is to the required standard ‘right first time’.
- Computer literate specifically in Word and Excel.
- You will be required to maintain an ATA Approved Vehicle Damage Assessor Licence at all times.
- Have a strong customer focus and excellent organisational skills.
- You will be self-disciplined and have a commitment to service delivery.
- Experience working as an estimator within the automotive industry.
- You will be a good team player.
- Be a proactive contributor to business development in general.
What we Offer
- Excellent basic salary, flexible depending on experience.
- Toyota training pushing you through the ranks.
- Bonus scheme based on hitting targets.
- Additional bonus based on upselling.
- Modern work environment with top facilities.
- Real career progression based around your aspirations.
- Market leading benefits including healthcare, pension, childcare and company lease scheme.
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
We believe actions speak louder than words and we set ourselves apart by recruiting fantastic people with a passion for our industry and a desire for success. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the tools they need to deliver excellence whether that is through our investment in state of the art facilities and equipment or through our commitment to their personal and professional growth through our market leading development programmes.
If you're a professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job