My client, one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle body builders / repairers is actively seeking to employ an experienced Estimator/VDA for their purpose built workshop Leigh.
The Estimator/VDA will be experienced with Commercial vehicle body work estimating, working alongside the Repair Centre Manager.
The Estimator/VDA will be responsible for building relationships and liaising with insurance companies, suppliers and customers whilst maximising sales opportunities.
The Job Role for the Estimator/VDA:
- You will be required to collate estimates on body repairs to accident damaged vehicles using the Audatex computerised estimating system.
- You will calculate the time required to complete all necessary repairs and inform the body shop of the authorisation of additional work needed.
- Following completion of the estimates, you will be required to negotiate the repair costs with insurance engineers and provide a breakdown of the repair costs for the customer.
Skills and Experience require for the Estimator/VDA:
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Must have previous experience as an Estimator, ideally be ATA qualified and have an up to date Audatex certificate
The hours of work for the Estimator/VDA will be 08:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday.
The basic salary for the Estimator/VDA will be £30,000 per annum, and supplied with a company vehicle.
To make an application for this exciting Estimator/VDA role, please reply to this advert with an up date copy of your current CV or call Tom at Kemp Recruitment on for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job