Goldman & Fine Group currently has a vacancy for a Bodyshop Advisor in a large accident repair centre in the Basingstoke area (J888). An attractive, negotiable salary, benefits and an excellent working environment are offered.
Applicants for this position will be experienced Bodyshop Advisors with the following:
- minimum 5 years experience as a bodyshop advisor
- technical skills, knowledge and experience of body and paint repair in the retail accident and repair industry
- technical and engineering experience
- knowledge of current estimating systems i.e. Audatex, Glassmatix
- good negotiation skills
- superb customer service skills
The successful candidate will be the bodyshop point of contact for customers, discussing repairs and selling parts that are needed. You will build relationships with customers, internal managers, manufacturer and supplier representatives. Communication is key, regarding the work required and authorisation.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- call Chet on either of the numbers provided, quoting reference J888
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
- email your CV to Chet at Goldman & Fine
If this is not the job for you, please send us your CV and we will find the right position for you. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
- customer service
- Bodyshop Advisor
- auto repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job