The position of 'Boatyard Supervisor’ has become available at Premier Marinas’ Swanwick Marina. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual, with a flexible work ethic, to join a fast paced team on a busy marina in a great location within the Hamble River.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Assist the management team to manage in an efficient and safe manner in accordance with the company’s mission statement & H&S policies.
- Manage the boatyard bookings according to available space and time within the schedule.
- Ability to understand and deliver excellent customer service
- A good understanding of enquiry and sales handling
- Ability to learn and use computer software systems
- "A can do" attitude and flexible approach to team work
Although this role will be primarily office based it will also include some outdoor working and the rota will provide for some weekends and bank holidays. Experience and a knowledge of boating would be beneficial but not essential as training, where required, will be given.
A full driving license is essential.
If you would like to be part of a team delivering excellent customer service and believe you have the key skills and knowledge required please apply in writing to Tracey Jefkins, Head of HR, supported by a current CV and covering letter describing why you are applying for the role along with your salary expectation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'