Manufacturing Apprentice And Or Experienced
Salary dependent upon experience
An established Colchester based company who designs and builds marine craft for military, offshore wind and other sectors to include parts for Sunseeker boats are looking to recruit either an apprentice who has a strong willingness to work and learn the trade or someone with GRP or composite manufacturing experience.
This is quite a physical role working in a factory. You must be happy to work as part of a team or on your own. Excellent opportunity for someone wanting to learn and progress within a business. You will receive full on-site training.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of GRP or composite manufacturing an advantage
- Previous experience of finishing/laminating
- Experience within the automotive sector
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Willing to listen and learn
- Team player and able to work alone
- Able to work under pressure and cope with quiet periods
7.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday
Holidays: 20 days + Bank Holidays Manufacturing Apprentice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'