Are you an enthusiastic role model who is looking to kick-start your career?....A recent graduate, looking for a new and exciting challenge working with young people? Do you have a keen interest in sports?
Working in conjunction with an International Prep School in the South East of Kent, we are looking for a recent Graduate (ideally with a degree of a sporting bias) who is available for 1 academic year to assist with students within the Boarding School.
- Start: September 2018
- Contract: 1 academic year
- Salary: £12,528 plus Boarding (Residential position)
- Hours: 48 hours per week
- Recent graduate, ideally within sports - desirable
- Prior involvement in working with young people - desirable
- Good ICT skills - essential
- Able to commit to a residential placement - essential
- Have a genuine interest in helping to support and inspiring young people - essential
- Undergo and clear an enhanced DBS check - essential
An example of duties;
- Taking part in all boarding duties
- Acting as classroom support during lessons
- Accompanying the students to and fro France
- Support Students needs
- Supporting particularly within sports in the school
This would be a great opportunity for anyone that is considering teaching in future or working with young people. An emphasis on Safeguarding is essential for this position and therefore you will be expected to clear an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this exciting job please email an up-to-date CV and all shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please note that due to the number of applicants we are currently receiving only shortlisted applications will be responded to. If you are not contacted please deem yourself to be unsuccessful on this occasion.
Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Ltd believes in Equal Opportunities in employment for all. Our schools are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.
- Young People
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job