Aneurin Bevan University Health Board is one of the largest fully integrated Health Boards in Wales. Employing over 14,000 people with an annual income of £1.3bn the Health Board is responsible for population health improvement having a dedicated Public Health Team and is responsible for delivering a full range of acute, community, primary and mental health/learning disability services for its population of 600,000 people.
The Health Board is an international leader in Value Based Healthcare and our Clinical Futures Strategy is transforming the way care is delivered. As part of the Transformation Programme, we are currently building a new £350million hospital, purpose built to deliver specialist and critical care services for our population, which is due to open in November 2020. We are passionate about improving patient experience and outcomes, staff engagement and wellbeing.
- Guiding the Board in the responsible and effective conduct of its role providing where appropriate, a discreet challenging and independent voice in relation to Board deliberations and decision making.
- To lead the design and ongoing development of a governance and assurance framework and ensure that it meets the standards of good governance set for the NHS in Wales.
- Acting as ‘wise counsel’ providing a confidential sounding board to the Chair and Independent Members.
- Manager Health Board wide projects at the direction of the Chief Executive.
- A proven track record of advising on all aspects of organisational governance at Board level in a large complex organisation.
- An effective communicator who is politically astute and able to maintain positive working relationships internally and with a wide range of external stakeholders.
- Experience of successfully managing complex organisation-wide projects.
- Strong planning and organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Able to evidence success in leading and managing teams.
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this post; Welsh and/or English speakers are equally welcome to apply.
Closing date: 16th September 2020
For further details / informal visits contact:
Ann Lloyd - Chair
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'