Board Secretary, Brighton, East Sussex. Up to £42,500
I am working with a longstanding and successful organisation based in Brighton. My client is looking for a competent Board Secretary with a keen attention to detail and meticulous organisation. The office boasts a diverse, lively and professional team located in the heart of Brighton.
Salary will be up to £42,500 depending on the level of experience you can bring to the team. You will benefit from Civil Service pension arrangements, discretionary bonus arrangements, flexible working arrangements, 25 days annual leave and other benefits. You will also prosper in a supportive and expanding team environment with great development opportunities and an aspirational vision.
As a Board Secretary you will report directly to the Head of Corporate Governance and provide corporate secretariat services to the board and its committees. You will also assist the Chair to shape and define the board's approach and objectives. You will rely on your organisational and interpersonal skills to lead a small team in a large office. Strong prioritisation and initiative will be key in managing your large and varying workloads. Your confidence and professionalism will help when dealing directly with senior members of the organisation.
Your essential experience and Qualifications will include:
* Full or partial membership of ICSA (or a relevant professional qualification and experience inc. legal experience and public law principles)
* Experience of working at a senior level with non-executive directors and senior management teams
* Application of knowledge of corporate governance principles
* Experience of senior appointments in the public sector
* Stakeholder management best practice and techniques
* Skills in Office IT software applications and other relevant software
Please apply as directed.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job