Our client is an established global members’ organisation of board-level executives that provides a range of exclusive services designed to grant access to area expertise, professional development and organisational optimisation.
Founded on the philosophy of providing superior bespoke service solutions, the company takes pride in producing a vibrant business community for their patrons. Their membership base comprises of Fortune 500 board members, PE backed businesses, thought leaders and entrepreneurs from all over the world. Based in London, they have a rapidly growing international membership base.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a dedicated Relationship Manager to work collaboratively with cross-functional internal teams, promoting and delivering the company’s services and capabilities while developing and maintaining relationships with their diverse client portfolio. Their team of Board Mentors have vast collective experience and this is an exciting opportunity to work closely alongside them in a dynamic and supportive team culture.
- Develop, grow and retain relationships with members in your portfolio, ensuring you understand their business and personal career objectives
- Devise appropriate tailored events including discussion groups and pop-up boards to support members’ objectives
- Monitor each member’s mentoring service to ensure that regular meetings are taking place, and that each member is deriving maximum value from their experience
- Use existing member relationships to identify new business leads and referrals for the Business Development team to generate cross-selling opportunities
- Work with the BD and Marketing team to create case studies that outline the value the service delivers to members
- Engage with on-hold members to bring them back into active membership status and negotiate and close year-on-year membership renewals with the members in your portfolio
- Proactively participate in the membership community, providing content and commentary for Editorial where appropriate
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Relationship Manager role or similar
- Commercially astute with the ability to analyse and research complex information
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Proven ability to sell bespoke solutions to clients in a diplomatic, professional and friendly manner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive and able to develop the service offering
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task without compromising strong attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an award-winning entrepreneurial and international business that is constantly growing and developing.
There is a salary of £50K on offer, plus excellent benefits.
Travel may be required in and around the UK.
Portman Scott is highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who previously built their own sales teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality. Only candidates based in the UK will be considered.
- Maintaining Relationships
- Membership Development
- Relationship Management
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job