BCA operates the largest used-vehicle marketplace in the UK and Europe operating in 10 countries, 60 different locations, selling 1.3 million vehicles per annum. BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year as it provides services along the vehicle life cycle from port to dealerships for new vehicles to refurbishment and logistics for used vehicles and the core re-marketing and auction operations.
Main purpose of job:
The role forms part of a new team based at Haversham House, the brand new Remarketing offices at BCA Bedford. The role will involve managing stock and working closely with BMW Group UK as part of the largest automotive service deal ever announced by BCA. The administrative function supports a wider business solution for a major customer which touches upon a wide array of BCA’s product offering including Logistics, Defleet and Auction, both physical and online. The role involves managing data and process flows for a large volume of vehicles using a new Inventory Management System (IMS).
In particular, the Administrator is responsible for updating a number of in-house systems and fulfilling newly developed business processes to support a range of pre and post sales activities. The successful candidate will play an important role in developing and facilitating new of online sales channels.
- Complete various administrative tasks and follow a range of business processes, update in-house systems in accordance with business requirements to achieve internal KPI’s and customer SLA’s.
- Develop understanding and skills using a new Inventory Management System (IMS) and reporting tools.
- Answer and respond to emails and telephone enquiries from internal and external customers, within SLA’s.
- Deal with pre and post-sale issues, queries or complaints in a timely and satisfactory fashion. Escalate any complex issues to the Administration Team Leader.
- Ensure that all Quality and Health and Safety standards are met or exceeded at all times
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development
Data Management experience
High level of attention to detail
Excellent Customer Service
Adherence to processes
Good understanding of Microsoft Office products
Excellent keyboard/data entry skills
Knowledge of BMW and MINI product
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Working for BCA
We have been bringing together buyers and sellers for nearly 70 years. Starting in 1946 as Southern Counties Car Auctions, we were one of the first companies to let people across the UK buy and sell a wide range of cars at auction, from budget run-arounds to exotic imports.
Working for BCA you will receive;
Benefits include a minimum of 23 days holiday
Company pension scheme
Internal promotion as much as possible
Free parking onsite
Cycle to work scheme
Subsidised onsite restaurant
Reward scheme that offers online and high street discounts
If you're looking for a career that has great teamwork, training, rewards, long-term scope and is going places - apply now!
- Data Management
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'