BMS Project Manager
BMS Project Manager
€45,000 - €60,000 + Travel Expenses + Accommodation + Daily Allowance + 10% Bonus
Europe, Work From Home
A Project Manager will enjoy working for a well established Energy and Building Management System Specialist on carrying out installations, projects maintenance and energy management services within the ever growing Data Centre industry. This company work with many leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering companies across Europe and will ensure the projects are delivered on time, on budget and exceeding customer expectations.
This employer is widely respected within the Data Centre industry offering specialist BMS system installations. With their really exciting project pipeline over the next few years, this is a brilliant opportunity to become an established Project Manager within the Data Centre industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of BMS Install and Commissioning projects across Europe.
- Lead project team of engineers to ensure timely and safe delivery of projects within budget
- Work closely with various major contractors to ensure client satisfaction
- Create purchase requisitions for staff, suppliers, sub-contractors and approve purchase invoices.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a project management role in the construction or engineering industry.
- Experienced in managing a project team delivering a portfolio of multiple projects.
- Relevant electrical trade qualification.
Keywords: Electrical, BMS, Installation, Sub Contractor, Data Centre, Management, Project Management, Mission Critical, Maintenance, BEMS, Building Energy Management Systems, Building Management Systems, BAS, Building Automation System, Schneider, Schneider EcoStruxure, Schneider Struxureware, Schneider BMS
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'