BMS PROJECT ENGINEER - HVAC CONTROL SYSTEMS
Salary Negotiable DOE + Company Vehicle + benefits
Our established client are market leaders within the HVAC sector, they now require a BMS Project Engineer to design and engineer HVAC control systems to customer requirements.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced BMS Project Engineer to grow and develop their career within an innovative business. Support for additional training and qualifications will also be provided.
We are keen to speak with candidates who demonstrate a proven background in the HVAC industry with strong knowledge of Trend Systems and Electrical Control Panels.
- Design and engineer building management systems for projects
- Build strong relationships with the customers
- Provide excellent customer service and engineering support
- Respond to customer requests for support, providing expert advice
- Provide solutions to customer requirements
- Collaborate effectively with the team to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Experience in a project engineering role or similar with the technical ability to design BMS systems
- Trend experience and qualifications are desirable
- Knowledge of electrical control panels - ability to read wiring diagrams and design new control panels
- Electrical knowledge to a competent standard (ideally City & Guilds / NVQ or equivalent)
- Understanding of HVAC & mechanical plant operations - VT & CT circuits, AHU's etc.
- Experience of and competent understanding of HVAC systems
- Ability to develop software to meet customer requirements
- Competent in designing, configuring & fault finding on high-level network topologies - TCPIP, fibre optic networks, RS485 etc.
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Keywords: BMS, Building Management System, Control System, HVAC, Trend
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'