About the role
You could become part of a major service provider looking after a highly prestigious business critical contract in central London. The role will be based on the one site that is easily accessible by public transport. This role will consist of Monday-Friday work on a 8-5 shift.
We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of Critical Facilities infrastructure (specifically on BMS systems). As a key member of the engineering shift teams, you will responsible for the inspection, operation and maintenance of all associated assets within the facility, with a primary focus on relevant BMS maintenance (Planned, Reactive and Corrective).
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- Experience in facilities, operations or engineering; in a critical environment.
- BMS systems experience is essential
- Experience on Schneider systems (in particular the Continuum system)
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good understanding through experience of how Critical Facilities operate
- Be adaptable and open to new working practices
- Be keen to learn on new and top of the range systems
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on or alternatively send your CV through
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job