A high end residential developer are looking for a BMS Auditor to use the system 4 Projects to work in their Startford, East London office on a permanent basis. It will be desirable if you are IRCA Qualified or come from an auditing background within the construction industry.
- Close to several stations and busses for an easy commute
- Parking is available
- To work on a range of high end projects
- The opportunity to travel to different locations and sites
- To work alongside a friendly team
- Room for progression
- To audit the Quality Assurance System to ensure compliance with ISO 9001:2008.
- Formulate and manage the audit programme, arrange regular auditing in accordance with the BMS.
- Liaise with the BSI Auditor when carrying out their external audit, carryout third party audits of key members of our supply chain.
- Ensure all new starters are inducted into the Quality System and existing employees are informed of the revision of procedures and assist with the general administration of the Quality System.
- To provide administrative assistance to the Head of Customer Services Quality Assurance Manager.
- To ensure compliance with ISO 9001:2008 and the implementation of preventative actions and continual improvement.
- Liaise with the Human Resources Department on a monthly basis to ascertain number of new starters.
- Arrange for all new starters to be inducted by their Line Manager/Quality Manager into the Quality Management System within 1 week of commencement of employment.
- Liaise with the Quality Manager to arrange the induction all relevant employees upon revision of procedures.
- Assist in the collation of information to carry out trend analysis to predetermined practices to demonstrate continual improvement.
- Assist the Quality Manager in collating the required information to write the Management Review
- Carryout compliance audits of the 4Projects filing structure and assist members of staff in the use and implementation of the system.
- Issue notification receipts to all staff and administer receipt of same
- Comply with Company's Business Management Procedure generally
- To promote the company and its activities, both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel / Word
- The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
- An understanding of the Construction Industry would be a bonus
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job