A FISH FILLETER REQUIRED FOR BUSY FISH FACTORY BASED IN WEST LONDON- CANDIDATE MUST LIVE NEAR RUISLIP OR MUST BE A DRIVER IF WILLING TO TRAVEL DUE TO EARLY HOURS
Are you an experienced Fish Filleter or Fishmonger looking to join a growing business with excellent prospects?
Due to growth, we are seeking an experienced Fish Filleter who has experience of filleting, gutting and preparing all types of fresh fish.
- Cleaning and trimming the carcasses to prepare them for the rest of the processing operation
- Checking the fish for any defects or abnormalities
- Working with a variety of hand tools and knives
- Ensuring the knives are correctly cleaned and sharpened
- Ensure block and work area is kept clean and tidy
Hours- early morning start Monday-Friday
If you have the required skills, apply and we will be in touch to discuss your application
- Knife Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"