Title: Blockchain Developer
Salary: £100,000 - £150,000
Location: Edinburgh (Onsite) - Full relocation package available.
My client is looking for a highly experienced Blockchain Developer who has the ability to join a small team as an SME to design, develop & implement blockchain solutions to solve real-world problems. You will need to carry out the following responsibilities outside of the Ethereum Blockchain.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Expert programming skills in languages such as C++, Solidity, Go, or Rust.
- Ability to develop and deploy smart contracts.
- Knowledge of consensus algorithms, cryptography, and security principles.
- Understanding of decentralised applications (DApps) and blockchain ecosystem components.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure high standards are met.
The ideal candidate will…
- Experience with blockchain development on a public or private network.
- Knowledge of Web3.js, Truffle, or other blockchain development libraries.
- Experience with blockchain integration in real-world applications, such as supply chain, finance, or healthcare.
- Be a motivated self-starter, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Have prior mentoring or management experience.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferred technology to work on paid for
- Full relocation package provided (accommodation, travel etc.)
- Sponsorship is offered
- Full medical coverage
- Company car
BeTechnology Group Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- software developer
- blockchain engineer
- blockchain developer
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'