Block Property Manager
Up to £38,000~ (experience)
Central London (Pimlico)
Are you a driven and motivated Block Property Manager,who is looking for a new, exciting opportunity and career progression? Are you an AssistantProperty Manager, looking for the opportunity to progress your career in a growing market?
Do you have experience managing properties; such as Section 20's, AGM's and Service Charges?Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now!
A leading Property Management company are in need for a driven Block Property Manager to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Central London, on their Prestige Blocks Portfolio:
* Basic Salary up to ~£38,000
* 9am-5:30pm days
* Great holiday package and annual bonuses
* Offering clear career progression to someone that is driven and determined to achieve it
* Internal career progression
* Professional qualifications paid for!
Your duties will be;
- Manage portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules.
- Assisting the Head of property management to provide a full professional property management services for a portfolio of freehold/leasehold developments and individual properties on behalf of freehold clients, Developers and Resident Management Companies, proactively manage in accordance with the terms of management agreement /SLA.
- Assisting the Head of property management to manage in relation to company targets of income and service delivery.
- Dealing with leaseholders enquiries appertaining to the development.
- Handling telephone calls and taking detailed messages/dealing with them in an appropriate manner.
- Responding to correspondence/emails including those from Directors, lessees and tenants - as requested by the Head of property management.
- Attend residents AGMs and directors meetings, and raise fees where applicable; issue draft minutes to Directors.
- Action Minutes.
- Write to lessees/tenants/letting agents in relation to any matters which may contravene the terms of the lease, i.e. noise/nuisance, satellite dishes, untaxed vehicles, pets, etc. and set up files for any lease breach.
- Contacting DVLA via legal and admin team regarding abandoned cars and illegally parked vehicles after obtaining instructions from clients.
- Ensure the property operates as smoothly as possible.
If you are interested in joining their team you first must have experience in the following;
- Ideally IRPM qualified
- 3-5 years or more Block Residential Property Management demonstrable experience
- MUST have a Driving License
- A driven individual
- Be approachable and presentable
- IT literate
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below.
Alternatively please call and speak with James West on if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job