Our client, a well established Estate Agents in Edgware has a fantastic opportunity for a Block Manager to join their team.
Basic Salary: Up to £30,000 & further benefits to be discussed during interview
Experience Required: Previous Block Manager experience required
Key duties for the role:
- Manage block residential portfolio
- Provide a full professional property management services for a portfolio of freehold/leasehold developments
- Site visits and regular inspections of properties
- Liaising with contractors
- Communicate with relevant parties to tackle any issues
- Draft service charge budgets
If you feel you can add value to this already thriving business then please submit your application immediately.
- Communication Skills
- Property Management
- Block Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job