An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Management professional to join a highly respected company in Dorking as a Block Manager. This role forms part of a small team who manage over 2000 units in the local area.
To be considered for this position previous experience working in either Property Management or Block Management is essential.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Full management of a portfolio of residential blocks in the local area
- Instructing contractors to complete repairs and maintenance issues and ensuring works are completed to the necessary standard
- Attending vacant and occupied properties to conduct inspections
- Ensuring all buildings meet necessary health and safety requirements and regulations
- Attending AGM’s, EGM’s and Directors meetings
- Preparation of annual service charge budgets
- Issuing section 20 and section 146 notices when required
- Liaise with the accounts department regarding payments, arrears and invoices
The successful candidate will be a well organised individual able to prioritise a busy workload, with good customer service skills and a professional telephone manner. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential, as is a full driving licence and own vehicle.
Working Hours - Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Salary dependent on experience.
*MorganStar Recruitment are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Property Management
- Block Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job