Block Property Manager - London, E6
A fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Block Property Manager has just arisen. Our client based in London, E6 are currently looking for a Block Manager to join their busy and growing Block Management department.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Visiting blocks of apartments
- Managing leaseholder relationships
- Drafting service charge budgets
- Raising service charges to leaseholders
- Monitoring contractors
- Liaising with accountants departments
The right candidate ideally will possess the following:
- Previous Block Property Manager experience would be preferred, but would consider someone with Lettings Property Management experience.
- Must be a highly organised individual
- Good customer relationship skills is a must
- AIRPM qualification is an advantage but is not essential
This Block Manager position is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, with long term career prospects.
The hours will be: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
Salary range will be: £25,000pa
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Graham Green at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job