One Property Recruitment, specialists in block and estate management, are looking for an experienced Block Manager to join the team at a leading independent managing agent based in the heart of Mayfair. This position would suit someone looking to manage a high-end residential and commercial portfolio based around South West London, as well as supervise a strong team of Property Assistants and Assistant Property Managers. Core duties include: -
- Managing a mixed-use portfolio of 300 units
- Building strong and lasting relationships with all stakeholders
- Attending meetings when required
- Experience issuing Section 20 notices and setting service charge budgets
- Leading on major works projects as required
- Carry out regular site visits
My client is offering fantastic opportunity for progression as the team grows. They are well known for their competitive bonus structure, as well as their excellent staff retention and friendly office environment. You will be fully supported with your qualifications and relevant courses, and benefit from a good work/life balance with flexi-working. I am looking for the following skillset/experience: -
- Ideally AIRPM or willing to be
- Able to demonstrate Section 20 experience
- Passionate about the sector
- Able to communicate on all platforms
- Effective team member
If this position is of interest, please get in touch with Zoe at One Property Recruitment for a confidential discussion OR apply direct on our website. One Property Recruitment are Block Management and Estate Management specialists who are on hand to advise on your next career move.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'