One Property Recruitment, block and estate management specialists are seeking a Block Manager for a position based in Nottingham with home-based working. You will work from home two days per week, one day on site visits and two days in the office. I am looking for someone from a strong Leasehold background, looking to progress within a very supportive environment. As well as Associate and Member status you will be supported to attain RICs status if desired. The core duties of the position include-
- Oversee a portfolio of 450 units across the Nottingham/surrounding areas
- Oversee major works projects as needed
- Attend meetings as required (time off in lieu will be given)
- Ensure the portfolio is managed with Health and Safety at the forefront of delivery
- Effectively build strong relationships with all stakeholders
This position will suit someone looking for flexible working as well as career development. You will be supported by a nurturing Head of Department, on hand for any points of escalation. I am looking for someone with the following skillset/experience-
- Minimum of two years relevant Leasehold management experience
- Ideally AIRPM qualified or willing to be
- Experience of Section 20 works
If this position is of interest please contact Zoe Smith at One Property Recruitment for further information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'