Residential Block Manager - Farnham... it's an exciting time at this property company specialising in residential block property management and they are looking for an experienced block manager to join their growing team in the Farnham area. You'll be working closely with one of their directors, initially supporting with a portfolio but with the knowledge that you'll be running it shortly. In order to play an important role supporting your manager with some change implementation, it's likely that you will have a few years' residential block management experience. A full driving licence is required. Duties will include:
- Working closely with the Associate Director in overseeing the day to day management of a portfolio of leasehold blocks
- Assist with the project management of major internal and external works
- Producing budgets including reserve funding for forthcoming years
- Overseeing expenditure in accordance with budget
- Carrying out some site visits to ensure buildings are in good order
- Ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and that general and fire risk assessment recommendations are implemented.
- Overseeing cyclical maintenance
- Reviewing and agreeing client correspondence including newsletters ensuring that communication is regular and accurate
- Attending some client meetings, including AGM's and Directors meetings
Acme Appointments is the leading recruitment specialist in this sector and are always looking for talented block managers, property managers, estate managers and on-site staff. If you are looking to further your career in property management, please contact us in complete confidence. For further information contact Christine or Jonathan at Acme Appointments on or apply through the link.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
- property manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job