We’re currently seeking a talented Block Manager to join a lively, driven team in Grays, Essex. We are looking for someone with at least two years experience in Block Management who’s ready to take on a new portfolio, training with the brand to fit into their outstanding management standards. This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Property Manager who’s ready for their next step or for an established Property Manager looking for a new portfolio to continue growing with.
- Be first point of contact for your allocated sites
- Conduct site visits and action reports for your blocks and estates
- Chair directors' meetings and AGMS
- Risk management
- Technical guidance to boards of Directors and other key client contacts Skills
- Strong writing ability - taking pride in all written work
- Excellent time-management, prioritisation and delegation skills.
- Excellent numeracy/analytical skills and competency in dealing with financial information
- Excellent computer skills - knowledge of Property Management software would be an advantage
- Excellent people skills - an ability to adapt your style as required.
- Excellent commercial skills - demonstrate an awareness of commercial reality Other Strengths
- Innovative: able to work within an organisation that is always improving
- Accountability: take personal responsibility for seeing things through to successful resolution
- Thorough: attention to detail, the ability to think things through - not just follow a checklist
- Commitment: take pride in your work and care about your/the team's performance
- Mature: common-sense approach. Remain calm & measured while juggling multiple projects
- Prepare leasehold sale packs
- Be driven to source new blocks (commission based)
- Be responsible and set duties for an assistant block manager
You’ll work with a proactive approach to your daily duties, complete computer literacy and excellent communication skills both verbally and written. Relevant Qualifications Preferable.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Residential Block Management
- At least one-year experience being responsible for a portfolio
- A full UK Driving Licence and your own vehicle
- Excellent customer service, communication and IT skills
This role is Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"