Senior Block Manager required by a highly respected property management group specialising in residential block management where you'll be responsible for a portfolio of mostly high-quality mansion style blocks with support from an assistant.
It's an excellent opportunity for a senior level block manager with at least 4-5 years' experience who has had some involvement managing a similar high net worth portfolio. You'll be involved with a wide range of tasks including:
- Occasional site visits - all sites are close to the office
- Preparing and monitoring complexed service charge budgets
- Preparing and agreeing scope of works for repairs
- Instructing surveyors/contractors and ensuring high standards are met
- Dealing with some service charge expenditure queries
- Attending meetings with Board, AGM/EGM and residents and maintaining already good relationships
Acme Appointments is the leading recruitment specialist in this sector and are always looking for talented block managers, property managers, estate managers and on-site staff. If you are looking to further your career in property management, please contact us in complete confidence. For further information contact Christine or Jonathan at Acme Appointments on or apply through the link.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job