Block Manager - Property Manager - Bromley
We are looking for an experienced residential block property manager for the Bromley office of a leading property management group. You'll be managing a portfolio that includes properties from Bromley to London including a 20 storey riverside tower block (for a VIP client) with on-site concierge, where you'll be attending site on a regular weekly basis. To be suitable for this role, you will need at least 3+ years' experience of managing a residential block portfolio, be proactive in your management, have a good understanding of management agreements and lease terms and some exposure to the complications of managing taller buildings as well as properties with on-site staff e.g. concierge.
- Managing a portfolio of residential blocks to RICS and ARMA Codes of Practice
- Attending site visits and carrying out inspections
- Dealing with leaseholders' enquiries
- Preparing and monitoring service charge budgets
- Good knowledge of lease terms
- Liaising with and managing contractors and ensuring works are carried out to a suitable standard
- Ensuring that buildings meet Health & Safety and Fire Risk Assessments requirements
- Ensuring leaseholders comply with their legal obligations
As an experienced property manager you should have:
- At least 3+ years' experience as a residential block property manager
- Full UK driving licence
- A good understanding of management agreements and lease terms and some exposure to the complications of managing taller buildings as well as properties with on-site staff
This role is offering a salary in the region of £37,000 - £40,000 according to experience plus an excellent benefits package.
You can apply for this position using the link or contact Christine or Jonathan at Acme Appointments on . If you are looking to further your career in property management, Acme Appointments is the leading recruitment specialist in this sector and are always looking for talented block managers and property managers.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'