One Property Recruitment are seeking a Block Manager for a leasehold managing agent based in Barbican. I am looking for an existing Block Manager or an Assistant looking to progress within a very engaging and professional office. Weekly team lunches are a must along with regular team day trips and team activities which is credited to the very friendly and supportive working environment. The core duties of the position include-
- Overseeing a portfolio of 420 leasehold units in Central London
- Providing the highest level of customer service to residents and stakeholders
- Oversee Section 20 works as required
- Organise and supervise contractors onsite
- Play a key role in new build mobilisation
- Build strong relationships with the 3 clients across the portfolio
- Attend AGM’s as required (time off in Lieu will be given)
You will benefit from reporting to a very experienced and innovative head of department who encourages thinking outside the box and using technology to better the service to residents. You will be supported with full qualification sponsorship as well as encouragement to attend industry events. I am looking for someone with the following skillset/experience-
- Relevant leasehold experience
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Highly organised
- Ability to provide high levels of customer service
- Innovative approach
If this position is of interest please contact Zoe Smith at One Property Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'