Block Management Coordinator
You will help coordinate a team of Block Managers in the Block Management department to ensure that all of the Block Management duties are undertaken in a timely manner.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Keep a log of the dates for the Annual Returns and set reminders on VEKO & Outlook
- Liaise with the appointed independent Accountants to ensure that they submit the Annual Accounts to Companies House in reasonable time.
- Prepare & send the statutory Calling Notices
- Keep a log of various significant dates
- Set up hard files and online files for each new block or development that we take on
- Liaise with the former Managing Agent and the Head of Block Management to ensure that we have obtained all of the necessary information from the former Managing Agent.
- When we win new clients, contact all suppliers and contractors to update our contact details for invoicing purposes.
You will manage a residential portfolio of blocks of flats and housing estates. You will have the assistance of a Block Management Coordinator and Head of Block Management. Reporting to the Head of Block Management.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day and long term management of a property portfolio
- Liaising with clients, leaseholders, contractors, professionals and insurance companies
- Instructing suitable contractors to complete minor repairs and maintenance
- Ensuring that all works are completed to required standard
- Liaising with the accounts team regarding service charge payments, arrears and invoices
- Liaising with Block Management Coordinator to ensure that necessary insurances are in place and administering claims.
- Necessary inspections of the properties within the designated portfolio
Both roles are paying up to and between £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
If this role sounds of interest, and you have similar experience, please call one of our consultants at Specialist Recruit or apply online.
Please note: A consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job