Commercial Blinds & Glazing have been involved nationally in the manufacture, supply and installation of window blind products to the commercial sector for over 25 years. In this time we have built up a strong reputation based on a good working relationship with all our customers and are now looking to add to our team.
- To support the company management in the measurement, supply and installation of quality window blinds, window film/manifestation and office glazed partitions to agreed timescales taking account of all dependencies.
- To support the company management by passing on customer feedback essential to maintaining the quality of the goods with regard to specification, timescales and cost.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Starting on the manufacturing team, the successful applicant will learn the manufacturing process and work towards meeting customer requirements and project deadlines.
- The successful candidate will work towards becoming a fully CSCS qualified blind installer which will involve visiting customer premises to accurately survey work required to assist with quotations and successful orders.
Advising customers where necessary on availability, types of blind and suitability for purpose as well as providing adequate fabric samples to allow them to choose required blinds.
Visiting customer premises to install window blinds with the least disruption possible and ensure a clean job is carried out on every single installation (all packaging, dust, etc to be cleared away before leaving site).
At all times, represent the company with full commitment and dedication whether in-house or on site with clients.
Key Working Relationships
- Company Directors
- Company Accounts & Sales Team
- Company Administration
- Manufacture & Installation team
Competencies / Skill Requirements
- CSCS Card preferable but not essential.
- No formal qualifications are required.
- Accuracy in numeracy, oral and written skills is essential.
- Experience in surveying & installation of window blinds, office glazing and window film is preferable but not essential.
- Accuracy in measuring, drilling and fitting is preferable.
- Good knowledge of the products is essential.
- Pleasant and friendly attitude is essential.
- Working hours are 40 hours per week Monday-Friday with plenty of overtime before & after hours as well as Saturday’s and stop overs. Although not compulsory, due to the nature of the business/industry overtime is expected and plenty of notice given where possible.
- Company pension.
- Good earning potential with plenty of overtime available.
- CSCS Card
- Skilled Trades
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job