The Role - Blind Maker (no experience required)
Our client is a family run business providing bespoke blinds and shutters to customers throughout Essex. The staff go the extra mile to offer a friendly and professional service to their clients and due to continued growth and an increase in workload they are now actively recruiting for a Blind Maker (no experience required, training will be given).
- Making all types of blinds
- Cutting cloth
- Assembling blinds
- General admin duties
- Stock keeping
- Ensuring factory is always kept clean, tidy and orgainised
- Good approach to practical tasks
- Strong numerical skills, must be competent with measurements
- Quality focused, excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work in a varied role
- Self motivated
- Excellent time management
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm (30 mins unpaid lunch break)
- £9.25 per hour
- Holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Onsite parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'