Encore Personnel are recruiting for a proactive, energetic and dynamic Mixing/Blending Operative to join their client's busy team based in LS9.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the products are weighed and blended in line with specifications in a timely manner ensuring that production schedules are serviced.
- To accurately weigh all materials in line with product recipe specification - can be up to 20 ingredients in each product
- Use of electronic weighing scales
- Adherence to weighing procedures
- Blending all raw material products in line with recipe specifications
- Understanding the health and safety implications of the blending process
- Meeting KPI's
Temporary to Permanent opportunity for the right person
Monday to Friday - 08:00 - 16:30
Some level of flexibility is essential in this role to support the production schedule
Candidates must have experience of working in the is type of environment and have a good level of English spoken, written and understanding as they will be following Mixing Sheets and job notes
If you believe you are the right fit for this position, then please send your CV to Encore Personnel NOW! Or, call for more informationEncore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job