We are seeking a Developer to join a team of business and Group Systems specialists based near Royston. This growing team deliver both change and support for a Oracle PeopleSoft application used currently for HR and Purchasing functions. Over the next three years, our client will be replacing all of its back office systems. This role will also be required to deliver change and support for additional PeopleSoft modules that will be used for all of finance and commercial management.
Applications will be required to deliver solutions to meet the business requirements identified by the project teams. You will be creating reusable elements of software or extensions of existing elements and designing and delivering creative solutions within an agile approach which encourages extension and reuse. As the Biztalk developer you will develop high quality code through own understanding of and desire to achieve high quality outputs.
Applications will have commercial experience within Software Development and ideally you will have experience of Oracle PeopleSoft or similar. You will be proven working with object oriented analysis and design techniques and have hands on experience of Biztalk, SQL and C#.
• Ideal candidate will have 1+ years software development experience including demonstrable experience of delivering IT solutions based on Oracle PeopleSoft or similar • Experience of all aspects of the software development lifecycle preferred.
• Proven track record in maintenance of own knowledge and skills.
• Understanding and preferably proven track record in the application of software engineering best practice.
• Good understanding and experience of object oriented analysis and design techniques.
• Development experience in - Microsoft Biztalk 2010, Microsoft Biztalk 2016, Microsoft SQL 2008-16, C# programming language • Capacity to handle change.
• Proven desire and ability to keep up to date with technology.
• Customer focused.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Excellent interpersonal/ communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Good reporting skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to take initiative.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job