Opus is currently recruiting for a BizTalk (BizTalk Server| .NET | SQL) developer to on board for a 3 month contract.
As BizTalk developer (BizTalk Server| .NET | SQL), you will be forming part of a new development team, which is being built to upgrade the clients entire BizTalk environment from 2010. You will have responsibility for developing and maintaining the BizTalk system, developing new BizTalk applications & interfaces, while offering advice on how to use best practice within a business critical BizTalk system.
For this BizTalk project, you will need:
- BizTalk 2010 or 2013, preferably 2013.
- BizTalk design, deployment and support
- Understanding messaging & orchestration solutions.
- Experience developing BizTalk helper classes, against dot net frameworks 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- Solid understanding of BizTalk configuration and support
- Understanding core OOP & SOA principles.
- Azure Service Bus concepts.
This is an urgent requirement looking to start someone ASAP.
If this is of interest to you then please send you latest CV to Ben Appleyard @ Opus Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job