Contract: Ongoing at least a year
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Reed FE are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity with a Training provider in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area. Our client is looking for an experienced BIT or Lean assessor trainer to start with them as soon as possible.
The ideal applicant will have:
Occupational experience BIT or Lean manufacturing techniques
Bit or Lean qualifications
Assessing qualifications, e.g. D32/D33, A1
Teaching qualification (desirable)
• Rated good at Ofsted, with leadership and management rated outstanding
• High success and retention rates
• Extremely good feedback from our staff who currently work there
• Good development of learners’ personal, social and employability skills
• A mutually respectful relationship between staff and learners
• Excellent transport links - Very close to a train station
In return you will receive
Highly competitive rate based on experience (please include your hourly rate with your application)
Dedicated personal consultant providing excellent support
Reed Education provide the following service features
• Online Enhanced DBS checks
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for Support Staff (including holiday pay and travel benefit scheme)
• Weekly Pay for Lecturers
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Regular managed work to best suit the skills of the Teacher or Teaching Assistant
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited and most used online jobsite.
Before being cleared for work in training providers, successful candidates will be required to come into our branch and complete a number of checks, including a fully enhanced DBS during the registration process.
If interested please press apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job