Amazon is focused on protecting the health and safety of our employees while continuing to serve people who need our services more than ever. Regular testing on a global scale across all industries would both help keep people safe and help get the economy back up and running. But, for this to work, we as a society would need vastly more testing capacity than is currently available. Unfortunately, today we live in a world of scarcity where COVID-19 testing is heavily rationed. Until we have an effective vaccine available in billions of doses, high-volume testing capacity would be of great help, but getting that done will take collective action by NGOs, companies, and governments.
For our part, Amazon has begun the work of building incremental testing capacity.
· Perform routine lab tests under the guidance of laboratory leadership
· Follow the laboratory's procedures for test handling, processing, analysis, reporting and maintaining records of result
· Follow the COSHH regulations and comply with the laboratory safety policy
· Adhere to the laboratory's quality control policies, document all quality control activities, conduct instrument and procedural calibrations and all required maintenance
· Identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results, correct the problem(s) encountered or immediately notify the senior laboratory staff
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'