You will be responsible for the receipt, appropriate testing of samples and the successful uploading of the results into the Laboratory Information System.
- Assist the Project Management staff in providing a quality and timely service to Clinical Trials Customers
- Reconcile work with the samples provided and ensure all samples to be tested are available
- Accurately prepare calibrators, controls and reagents
- Perform and document all Quality Control testing results and corrective action taken to resolve problems
- Review and release for reporting the analytical data and result
- Be able to comply with all applicable local safety and health regulations that would apply to this job
- Communicate courteously, effectively and in a timely manner with co-workers
The ideal candidate;
- BS degree in science related field or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years' general laboratory experience
- Experience with clinical analyzers for haematology, biochemistry and immunology
- MLA experience
Salary - £20K - £25K
Based in the Research Park, just outside of Cambridge, off the A10/A14. it's easier to get to using own transport, though there are bus links to the park.
A scientific graduate would also be considered on the lower end of the salary scale
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the recruitment agency on this permanent vacancy.
- Clinical Trials
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job