Biomedical Scientist (Haematology)
Pathology | Haematology | Bushey | Full time hours | Fixed Term Contract
Spire Pathology Services at Centennial Park has an exciting opportunity for a Biomedical Scientist to join our dynamic and forward thinking team. You must have Haematology experience with multidisciplinary skills an extra advantage.
Spire Pathology Services is one of the UK’s largest networks of accredited laboratories. In 2015, our 22 specialist laboratories and 200 staff carried out more than two million tests from a simple full blood count to a complex tumour marker. We deliver to agreed service levels including one-hour turnaround times on specific tests where requested.
Our integrated network is supported by excellent logistics and full electronic connectivity, meaning we can deliver cost-effective services of the highest quality to our customers. We offer fast turnaround times, live management reporting, online results and a unique customer feedback portal providing live customer satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan, analyse, assess and report investigations, plus develop and evaluate the movement of laboratory specimens
- Opportunity to assist with research and development enabling you to develop your own knowledge and skills
Who we're looking for
- HCPC registration
- Biomedical Science degree
- Experience in Haematology
- NHS or private healthcare experience desirable
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please click apply and you will receive a call back fromMichael Parkin
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'