Fuel Manager - £25k £30k - Chester
Clemence Rogers are currently recruiting a Biomass Fuel Manager to be based in Chester.
A Fuel Manager is urgently required for a permanent position in one of our biomass facilities. Your role will be to ensure fuel procurement from local sites, and management services to ensure an efficient and effective fuel supply into this facility. You will also be responsible for building strong supplier relationships and delivering quality fuel to the client's facility.
This Fuels Manager role will be reporting directly to the Regional Manager or Managing Director
* Establish and foster positive working relationships with fuel suppliers and other contractors.
* Produce and maintain a detailed inventory of fuel deliveries and weights using Excel spreadsheets.
* Responsible for regular monitoring the quality of material, with the support of the client.
* To ensure sampling daily for moisture, dimensions and composition.
* To comply at all times with the process guidelines for fuel acceptance.
* Liaise with Transport management team to ensure the timely and efficient mobilisation of Fuel into the Strategic Storage Sites, and from Strategic Storage Sites into the facility.
* Provide the Regional Manager and Managing Director facility fuel inventory on a daily basis including; opening balance, fuel consumed, closing balance volumes and fuel quality.
* Participate in monthly workshop meetings as part of a team discussing improvements, quality, fuel supply variation, and health and safety.
* To comply at all times with HSEQ requirements across all fuel supply activities.
* A background in Environmental Science would be advantageous.
This is a business critical role within the Biomass Supply Chain and to be considered for this opportunity our client would like to have applications from candidates that have a proven background that can reflect the responsibilities that are highlighted above.
In return for an experienced Fuels Manager our client can offer you:
* A salary circa £25000 -£30000pa dependent on experience qualifications and ability
* An excellent opportunity to be part of a growing and innovative organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job