Biomarker Research Scientist
Based in Sandwich.
Offering £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our client, a leading provider of Project Management and Logistics services for the Bio - Pharma sector.
They are currently seeking a Biomarker Research Scientist to join their existing team at a Top 5 Global Pharmaceutical company.
If you are experienced in managing and overseeing all aspects of Clinical Biomarker projects and looking for your next career opportunity, this may be the ideal role for you!
About the role
The Biomarker Research Scientist will provide management as well as limited oversight of outsourced biomarker assays placed at CROs. This will include data loading as well as regularly engaging and liaising with stakeholders and CROs involved.
Main duties will include:
- Speaking with CROs via weekly calls, monitoring progress and maintain oversight of activities
- Responding to correspondence for various internal stakeholder groups involved in the development programmes
- Uploading and verifying bioanalytical data generated by the CROs
- Tracking and quantifying any problems with data upload, sample suitability and integrity
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A degree in a biological science or similar discipline
- Experience in a similar Clinical Project and Sample Management role within a major Pharmaceutical organisation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with excellent presenting abilities
- The ability to gain client trust and develop good relationships with external service partners and colleagues
Key Words: Biomarker, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, CRO, Assay, Clinical Project Management, Sample Management, Bioanalytical, Sandwich.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.