Are you an enthusiastic and passionate Biology Teacher looking for a full time teaching role within a college?
Teaching Personnel are working exclusively with a college in Scunthorpe and I am working on their behalf seeking a Biology Teacher. The role is to deliver Biology to both GCSE and A Level. Previous Biology Teaching experience is essential and you must hold a relevant UK Teaching Qualification. The Biology Teaching position would be to start after Easter and is a part time role.
The College is a longstanding provider of education in the local community. For 50 years they have delivered post-16 education to students from around the world with great results. Their campus is friendly and diverse with dedicated facilities covering all curriculum areas; ranging from fully-equipped laboratories in Chemistry, to dark rooms in Photography and the MUGA in Sport.
An ideal candidate should:
- Have recent experience of teaching GCSE & A Level Biology, which can be referenced
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)
- Be passionate about children's success
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- Be flexible, punctual, professional and approachable
- Have excellent behaviour management
In return for working for teaching personnel you will have access to:
- A dedicated consultant who is specialist in the Education sector
- FREE access to courses in our CPD academy including NASEN, Team Teach and Moving and Handling
- Earn £50 referral on our recommend a friend scheme
- Monthly awards
Here at Teaching Personnel we strive to be quality leading experts. Already the UKs leading Education Recruitment Business, we are the Number 1 choice for schools when it comes to staffing, intervention and supply. The Lincoln Branch, based on the Marina in the 2017 City of Culture have a vast client base in Lincolnshire, with more schools, academies and colleges opting for our Preferred Supplier Agreement each year.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.