Role: Biology Teacher
Are you an ambitious Biology Teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Would you like to secure a new position in a school that matches your visions and values?
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic, and innovative Biology Teacher to join our team from September 2021. We also welcome applications from newly qualified teachers.
If you love your subject and want to inspire young people to fulfil their potential, we want to hear from you!
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Be capable of delivering Key Stage 3 & 4
- Experience of teaching Key Stage 5 is beneficial but not essential
- The ability to plan, prepare and teach the constantly evolving curriculum
- Excellent classroom management
- Strong communication skills
- Great time management skills, as well as being reliable and flexible
By joining the Excell team you'll receive:
- A dedicated Account Manager with in depth knowledge of your local schools
- Free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teachers
- Professional Mentoring
- Highly Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly) with opportunities to increase your take home pay using one of our umbrella companies
- Be part of a highly reputable education employment business
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Benefits package and generous 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme
If you believe you have the skills required for this role please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'