A coeducational, graded Good by OFSTED, secondary school are looking appoint an enthusiastic and engaging teacher of Biology to join their ever improving department.
The School has a very supportive Science department who are looking for the right person to support the school on their development journey from Good to Outstanding.
Essentially they are looking for an enthusiastic, inspiring and motivated teacher, who can help to sustain and increase attainment levels throughout the school.
As a rapidly improving school they encourage applications from newly qualified to experienced teachers alike.
· NQT or QTS Science Teacher
· Working within a very supportive network of Teachers
· Ability to increase attainment throughout the school
· September 2018 start
· Main Pay Scale - £22.917 - £33,824
· Located in Manchester - Easily commutable
· Must have a Qualified Teaching Status (QTS / NQT)
· Focused on achieving the highest standards
· Commitment to developing the character of all students
· Ability to work as a strong and effective team player
· Relentless perseverance, determination and resilience
· An ability to inspire students to achieve their very best
· A great sense of humour
· Graded Good by OFSTED
· Co-educational school
· Strong and Supportive Sports Department
· Creative, supportive and modern ethos throughout
· Located in Manchester
· Good Transport Links - parking available
Apply today for this fantastic Science Teaching opportunity in Manchester now!!
We would love to hear from you if you are a Science Teacher looking for a such an opportunity!! Please send your CV to Andy at Clarus Education! If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job