Biology/ Science Teachers Required
We are currently recruiting for a Biology specialist teacher in the Powys area, this is for a long term cover position and applicant must be able to teach up to A level standard.
Suitable candidates will have the following:
- QTS (NQTs very welcome) and registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC).
- Experience of teaching Biology in a school environment.
- The ability to deliver creative and stimulating lessons that motivate students.
- The ability to build a good rapport with pupils and staff.
- Two up-to-date referees that will be able to comment on your teaching ability.
- An enhanced DBS with registration through the update service. If not in receipt of a DBS (we can help you with this)
- Experience of working with pupils with additional learning needs is desirable.
You can expect;
- pay £90- £120 per day
- regular training and CPD opportunities provided throughout the year with access to online resources and diary
- an opportunity to deliver lessons to a diverse group of students
- an opportunity to work with and receive ongoing support from the largest Education Recruitment Agency in the UK
All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the position and invited to interview.
If you would like to hear more than please contact Hayley with your most recent CV at
*Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job