Guaranteed to beat your current agency pay rate!
We are currently seeking a Qualified Biology Teacher in the Bradford area for a long term supply position 4 days per week based at one of our preferred schools
The school are seeking a highly motivated Biology Teacher who will be committed to academic excellence and to help every child succeed.
We will require you to start the post ASAP will be on an on going basis. It is a full time position and you will be expected to fulfil the entire remit of a classroom teacher.
- The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support
What you will require:
- A passion for education
- You must be committed to academic excellence and a desire to help every child succeed and achiever their full potential
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Strong classroom control
What we offer:
- We guarantee to beat your current agency pay rate
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants
- The opportunity to be part of a forward thinking locally owned agency that cares
- Introductory bonus available
- We fully appreciate the role our candidates play in the success of our business of our business and always go that extra mile to ensure you feel valued
In the last academic year:
- 94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
- 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job