In this role you will be expected to:
- Perform biochemical assays on the microfluidic devices to identify potential issues
- Propose ideas and solutions to optimise biochemical assay formulations
- Design experiments to quantify and benchmark improvements in assay performance
- Analysing results and writing reports
- Drafting patents and analysing competitor patents
- Communicating progress and sharing best practice throughout the company
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- PhD or equivalent industry experience in Chemistry or Biochemistry
- In-depth knowledge of fundamental biochemistry principles
- Experience in the analysis and handling of biomolecules
- Experience with microfluidic devices and/or droplet-in-oil based biochemical assays would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, dynamic, fast-growing company where you will be able to make a direct impact on the success of the organisation and to assume wider responsibilities as the operation expands.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41002 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job