This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Do you have strong biological chromatography experience?
My Client, an international testing company serving a variety of scientific industries, is looking for a Gas Chromatography Specialist to join their team based in the Greater Manchester region.
Biological Chromatography Specialist
In this role, you will be involved in:
• Conducting a range of biological chromatography analysis
• Method development and validation
• Troubleshooting chromatography related issues
• Providing technical support to Clients
• Ensuring compliance to industry regulations and standards
• Training staff
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
• A degree qualification in a relevant scientific field
• Industry experience working in a laboratory testing biological samples
• Strong experience of biological chromatography techniques, HPLC, UPLC, MALLS, size exclusion chromatography
• Experience of method development, validation and troubleshooting
• Experience working to laboratory regulations such as GLP
This job offers a permanent position, a highly competitive salary, excellent development, and the opportunity to join an exciting company.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the experience required, then please apply now to avoid missing out.
Key Words: Job, Permanent, GLP, Laboratory, Biological, Pharmaceutical, Chromatography, HPLC, UPLC, MALLS, Size Exclusion Chromatography, Method Development, Method Validation, Troubleshooting, Greater Manchester
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job