Please note: We can only consider EU/UK citizens or others with a valid visa to work in the UK
As part of the bioinformatics team you will be working closely with translational biology and clinical development teams to prioritise disease indications, biomarker based patient stratification and to help guide the implementation of clinical development strategies for new therapeutics in oncology.
Our client is a world leader in innovative drug discovery and development with a focus on new treatments for cancer. The company has successfully applied its proprietary Fragment-Based Drug Discovery (FBDD) platform to generate multiple new drug candidates that are progressing in clinical development.
· Inform clinical decision making by providing detailed computational analyses and interpretation of next generation omics profiling of clinical cancer samples
· Interrogate and interpret genetic, clinical and molecular information from public data sources
· Provide bioinformatics to support clinical biomarker assay & CDx development
· Provide scientific oversight of CROs/ vendors for clinical assay development
· Summarise and present results of bioinformatics analyses to the clinical team
· Ensure timely analysis of patient data to facilitate effective clinical decisions making
· Degree in bioinformatics, biology, medicine, biochemistry
· Extensive experience analysing and interpreting high throughput 'omics' datasets such as RNA-seq, WGS, ctDNA etc
· Pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience of applying bioinformatics with clinical settings and for biomarker assay development and CDx implementation
· Excellent understanding of cancer genomics and tumour biology
· Fluency with Linux based computing environments
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
My client offers excellent training and career development opportunities as well as a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
MAC Scientific is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
So, do our clients. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For further information call MAC Scientific on 0333-900-4300
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job