Biofuels Value Chain Optimization Senior Manager Europe
Entity:Customers & Products
Supply & Trading Group
Job Family Group:
The European Biofuels Value Chain Optimisation Senior Manager is accountable for the commercial delivery of the European biofuels business within Fuel Supply and Midstream, via end to end optimisation of the biofuels value chain. At the sharp end of bp's bioenergy growth engine, this role leads a multi-level team across Europe to deliver a combined PnL in excess of $0.5bn via maximised commercial performance across our compliance, co-processing and voluntary demand activities. Working very closely with Trading, Refining, Retail and the entire Midstream community.
The team is responsible for all aspects of commercial delivery, performance management and short-term optimisation, as well as associated input into the regulatory, advocacy and business development agendas across bp to help ensure strategic plans become a reality in the near-term.
There is flexibility for this role to be based out of Madrid or Bochum.
- Drive the commercial delivery and performance management processes around the holistic European biofuels value chain P&L. This includes the midstream compliance margin, the co-processing performance (100% view before margin share), voluntary demand margin and the performance of the relevant “Asset” chains in Trading & Shipping.
- Accountable for the planning and forecasting process (0-24months horizon) for the European biofuels value chain PnL.
- Lead the European BVC Commercial Optimisation team to deliver against commercial targets, building capability amongst the team and ensuring a continuous pipeline of commercial talent to support career progression amongst the team.
- Input into the BVC Growth agenda as well as into the regulatory agenda, providing commercial background to enable sound business cases
What you will need to be successful
- Degree level desirable
- Deep experience in commercial delivery in relation to Supply/Midstream/Trading
- Performance management experience
- Deep knowledge of Biofuels desirable
- Team leadership and interface management experience
- Excellent interface management skills and the ability to holistically look at the end2end value chain
At bp, we provide a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams. We are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued. You can join our social communities and networks, learn and craft your career path. We offer life and health insurance, medical care package and many other benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to request any accommodations!
Up to 25% travel should be expected with this role
This role is not eligible for relocation
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
Agreements and negotiations, Analytical Thinking, Business Acumen, Commercial Business Development, Continuous Learning, Customer promise execution, Customer service delivery excellence, Deal modelling and valuation, Developing and implementing strategy, Influencing, Internal alignment, Listening, Loyalty Management, Marketing strategy and programmes, Negotiating value, Negotiation planning and preparation, Partner relationship management, Presenting, Thought Leadership, Trade discipline and compliance, Trading Fundamentals, Sentiment and Trends, Trading knowledge, Writing skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'