£24,000 - £30,000
Reporting to the Group Biodiversity Manager, you will support our client in developing and delivering high quality, consistent biodiversity and ecological initiatives across the business by assisting/working with the operating Divisions, to ensure delivery of our Ecology and Biodiversity Policy.
- Provide project and admin support to the Group Biodiversity Manager
- Developing and implementing the biodiversity net gain framework
- Communicating and building internal capacity through training and providing advice to Technical and Planning teams to meet biodiversity net gain requirements
- Provide technical support to the divisions
- Creating and writing up case studies
- Assisting with the collecting, monitoring and reporting of Group biodiversity objectives for annual sustainability reports
To be successful in the role, we are looking for:
- A 2:2 degree, equivalent or higher qualification; ideally in a subject related to the following: Ecology, Urban Design, Geography, Sustainability or Landscape Architecture.
- Full and clean driving licence as there will be necessary travel required throughout the UK
- Experience of working in the development or conservation and environmental sectors
- Self-confident, articulate, resilient and able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on .
Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'