Biocides Registration - grow with the business
My client is a global leader in Chemical Industry who is currently looking for a Biocides Registration Manager to join its Regulatory Team in South Germany.
Working for my client gives you an opportunity to work for one of the biggest and best known entities in the world. Companies like that are offering very safe work environment and best possibilities to grow within the field.
They are looking for a passionate Regulatory Affairs Manager who have already gathered their professional experience within Biocides nad REACH Registration Processes.
If you want to expand your knowledge within the field, build your professional network and make your name in the international industry, this role is definitely something worth looking at.
Your profile :
- Master Degree or PhD in Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Biology or Toxicology
- Experience in registration of Biocides
- Solid, previous professional experience in field of Regulatory Affairs
- What you should bring with you is very good knowledge and high level of expertise in European and International Legislation ( REACh, BPR, CLP/GHS, Toxicology).
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory.
This position is created for someone who wants to use all of their previously gathered knowledge in diverse Chemical Regulations, a person who wants to improve and enlarge the field of their expertise for the future.
REACH/BPR/Chemicals/Biocides/Biozide/Agrochemicals/Regulatory Affairs/Dossier Preparation/Product Stewardship/Germany/European Regulations
If a global opportunity and personal development appeals to you, apply today through emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at or call +49 (0) for further information.
Paulina Suder, NonStop Chemicals
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist- senior Role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'